Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax Oral.

2065 Total User Reviews

1/17/2008 1:04:53 PM

Reviewer: jdadavenport, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I havent lost any weight and I have been on this drug for 8 weeks now. I dont like the tingle in my fingers and toes but other than I havent had any head aches.

1/17/2008 10:07:09 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It works for me. I hate the spacy, Dumb feeling, I will be doing something than 2 seconds later forget what the heck I was doing. For all you who lost the weight share some of it with me I havent lost any with it.

1/16/2008 2:22:32 PM

Reviewer: cherylwilk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Topamax for about three weeks actually going into the forth week I have had severe nausea and have had the tingling sensation ine my face and fingers. I am afraid to go off because I was on Depakote for 3 years for the Migraines and gained 50 pounds and I was excited when told about the Topamax and the fact that I could actually lose weight. Now I am at a loss because the nausea ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2008 10:46:31 AM

Reviewer: butterflygirl74, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my body adjusted quickly to the medicine.migraines were reduced greatly within the first two weeks.

1/14/2008 3:31:21 AM

Reviewer: crhall, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this drug. The side effects were hard for the first 3 weeks, but went away. I lost weight and the medicine has been wonderful.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem