Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax Oral.

2058 Total User Reviews

11/30/2007 9:44:11 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was haveing about three migraines a day...i was being hospitalized, in and out of the ER. I went to my Nurologist and he put me on topamax as a preventative and Ralpax as an onset drug. It took about a month and a half for the Topamax to fully kick in, the side affects hit me hard, but i was not half as bad as all my migraines. I would recomend trying this medication. However, it will either ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2007 10:37:41 AM

Reviewer: Flyqueen30, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a "miracle" drug for me! I have suffered from migraines since I was a little girl and since I started taking Topamax have only once had a hint of a migraine...Plus, Topamax helped me lose over 80 pounds, a BONUS side effect! Love it! And, it has been a moderate anti-depressant, evening-out my PMS mood swings...Like I said, it's a "miracle" drug for me! I f ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2007 2:38:32 PM

Reviewer: Bubbahyd, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the drug made me very confused. Didn't help with my headaches at all however.

11/29/2007 10:00:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The drug does make me a little dizzy so I take it right before i go to bed each night. I was having about 15 migraines a month. I have been taking the Topomax for 3 weeks and have not had a migraine at all. I have definately noticed the weakness though!!!

11/28/2007 9:33:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug and it didn't touch my headache. It is easy to use but it doesn't help.

stressed working woman