Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax oral.

2049 Total User Reviews

10/17/2007 11:00:30 PM

Reviewer: sprite, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects of this medication were horrible! I read it may causse "confusion" and inattention, but this was unreal. I was beginning to wonder if I'd had a stroke. I struggled to comprehend oral language and find words. My thoughts went through my head and out my mouth. Leaving me with the personality of a person who had been drinking without the slurred words. I did get one he ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2007 1:32:52 PM

Comment:
The medication prevented almost all of my migraines for two years. Prior to this medication, I got migraines every day for 15 years. This is a wonderful treatment option and worth looking into.

10/17/2007 12:40:29 PM

Reviewer: pain in KC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I take other medications due to chronic pain and Topamaz caused me to sleep constantly and act like a complete zombie. I couldn't hold conversations, couldn't stay awake for meals and had no desire to do anything, and I have an exceptionally srong tolerance for benzodiazapines. It did help my migraines but for very short periods and with adverse reaction. Good luck to anyone out there.

10/16/2007 3:19:47 AM

Reviewer: brandy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I began taking Topamax, I suffered with migraines almost daily. It took about 5 years and 4 doctors later before I found something that worked for me. Lucky for me, at the time, my current doctor was up to date on all of the latest treatments for chronic migraine sufferers. She had begun to treat me with Topamax even before it had been advertised as a treatment for migraine. I now take ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2007 2:40:09 AM

Reviewer: skysam64, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a lifesaver for me and my suffering of migraines. I am ready to let others know about the wonderful product and it also was a great help to me losing over 35 pounds quickly!

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?