Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levofloxacin Oral.

1/4/2013 7:27:10 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a severe reaction with raised rash all over my body, swelling of throat and tongue.

1/2/2013 5:24:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after my 4th pill, i was dizzy, throwing up, blurry vison and had swelling of my face, lips and the lids of my eye were swelling. been 2 days since my last pill and im still swollen.

11/29/2012 2:35:30 AM

Reviewer: janie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Levofloxacin 750mg was my second set of a different antibiotic for acute bronchitis and sinus infection. It was just to be taken for 10-days. Around 8th day, started to have trouble with mild itching. Took 9th pill and threw the 10th one away. It is almost one whole week since I took that last pill, and I've had nothing but severe itching and tingling. My skin hurts so much and feels like i ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2012 4:40:46 PM

Comment:
I took it this morning.. Not long after I could barely walk I was so dizzy, crawling to the toilet has not been fun. My vision has blurred horribly, and my heart feels like it could beat out of my chest an onto the floor. I also get so short of breathe I have to put my head between my legs. I don't really know if doing that helped but it made me concentrate on breathing instead of getting work ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2012 2:07:55 AM

Reviewer: Noelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed as a treatment for a bacterial infection. It helped break up the cold-like symptoms and helped to reduce effects of the infection.