Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levofloxacin Oral.

6/23/2012 4:40:46 PM

Comment:
I took it this morning.. Not long after I could barely walk I was so dizzy, crawling to the toilet has not been fun. My vision has blurred horribly, and my heart feels like it could beat out of my chest an onto the floor. I also get so short of breathe I have to put my head between my legs. I don't really know if doing that helped but it made me concentrate on breathing instead of getting work ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2012 2:07:55 AM

Reviewer: Noelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed as a treatment for a bacterial infection. It helped break up the cold-like symptoms and helped to reduce effects of the infection.

2/25/2012 12:06:15 PM

Reviewer: BOOMER, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ADDING TO PREVIOUS COMMENT. Z-PAC is AZITHROMYCIN. I took it for bacterial infection, not viral.

1/14/2012 3:01:18 AM

Reviewer: Bruce, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
just took my first dose, to early for me to comment, although i've notice my leg cramps have increased,i have been told i also have fibromyalgia and after reading the information that came with the prescription i question whether my Dr. prescribed the right medication, i have 7 days worth {500mg} i'll be sure to comment more in the week ahead. i'am happy to have WEB.MD. to go to with ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2011 7:54:24 PM

Reviewer: Kadijah, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 4th day on this med for a sinus and bronchial infection. I'm experiencing nausea, headache, dizziness and overall maliase. Miserable! I'm calling my doctor tomorrow.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture