Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of levofloxacin Oral.

8/25/2014 6:30:21 PM

Reviewer: Dar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
OMG I cannot believe everyone is having the same effects from this drug. I, as everyone else,trusted my doctor that this was the right drug for my strep throat. Unfortunately I finished the whole prescription before reading these reviews. I only had 10 pills prescribed to me and had noticed 4 days ago that I was having some unbearable pain in my shoulders and my back, not to mention the elevated ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2014 1:10:26 PM

Reviewer: mrshughes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 32 yr old female and this has help me with my sinus infection and cough- but i only have one pill left(7total500mg) I'm still spitting out dark green junk. The only side effects I've had so far are insomnia- none of the.muscular ache stuff others are complaining about.

6/10/2014 2:57:49 PM

Reviewer: Manana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Maybe I am just one of those people that this drug does not help well, but I was given a week's supply for bronchitis and six days into it I am not any better.

5/26/2014 11:42:19 AM

Reviewer: Robin, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was worried when I read the side effects but figured my Dr. knew best. Wrong. I had been in a physical therapy program for 3 months with great results. Soon after starting this drug I had difficulty lifting my regular weights at PT. Within a week, my entire body was stiff and sore & I couldn't figure out why. They I developed pain in my upper arm. Two days later while doing housework the ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 9:04:11 AM

Reviewer: iLeslie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Felt terrible while taking and had terrible bladder leakage the 4 days on the med. Stopped after 4 days. Still have cough 3 weeks later. Would never take this med again. I wish I had looked up issues first day.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash