Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of levofloxacin Oral.

4/22/2013 11:03:21 AM

Reviewer: ARG!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Help my cough but like other reviews I am super sore everywhere. Especially my joints. My left knee is killing me!! Tried giving my husband a back rub last night and my fingers instantly cramped up... this sucks...

4/10/2013 9:16:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took levofloxacin 500 for 10 days. I think it did clear up my illness, however, approx 2 wks later, I began to have muscle, tendon pains in my legs with swelling around both knees. The pain comes and goes and moves from one area to another. Sometimes both legs at the same time. This has been going on now for 2 months. Wish I have never taken the drug.

3/10/2013 11:13:00 PM

Reviewer: meme, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ON THE 9th day of 17 day dose of levaquin,I performed some mild pushups for my back and it felt great. In the middle of the night woke with severe pain in left shoulder and upper arm same in right but less severe. Used ice Motrin,rested arms(unable to wash hair,even pull up my pants without screaming in agony. After a few days returned to primary MR to be released back to work from respiratory iss ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2013 9:55:17 AM

Reviewer: rondot, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medication for several days, I started noticing a lot of pain in my joints, especially my shoulders & arms. I was lethargic & hurt all over. I couldn't eat because I felt nauseous & it felt as if I couldn't swallow anything. I stopped taking the medication after 6 days and 5 days later I am still in severe pain with my left shoulder and arm. This medication ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2013 7:13:07 PM

Reviewer: lady j, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
IIt did not stope the Bronchitis, It gave me severe tendinitis in both knees. I also broke out with shingles 4 days after taking the Medication.. Perople beware of this medication if you are older.