Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of levofloxacin oral.

2/10/2015 11:04:29 PM

Reviewer: Nana H, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Cleared my head and throat but extremely glad to have taken the last dose as my heart rate is accelerated at times and I have experienced pain in my elbow and arms and hands: areas of arthritis and such enhanced. As I have finished the pills I feel this should lessen.

1/11/2015 12:32:20 AM

Reviewer: nancyj1217, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking one dose of 500 mg, I began to have an awful metallic taste in my mouth along with nausea. It has also prevented me from sleeping, which I never had a problem with before. It's been 24 hours, and the bad taste is still there along with light headedness. I would never take this medication again.

1/9/2015 1:55:40 PM

Reviewer: ACPeach, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
You know those ads with a list of side effects that make you wonder why would anyone take them...well this is one of those medications. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, insomnia, headache, dizzy, and joint pain. Check mark all the above. Helped with the bronchitis but the side effects made me miserable all 10 days.

12/26/2014 11:28:06 PM

Reviewer: horse girl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for the past two cases of sinusitis. I kept the empty bottle to remind me of what worked before. I now have another sinus infection, three winters in a row and I will see my doctor asap to get this drug again. It worked very well for me although it did make food and water taste funny for the duration. I had some weird dreams too but only for a few days. I will gladly ta ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2014 1:53:09 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst Medication I have ever taken for ten days.From my shoulders to my toes I was in excruciating Pain I could not move. MY ankles and knees began to swell the first day.I could not climb onto my bed so slept on the couch. If there is a DR. reading this do not give this medication to your PATIENTS. I stopped taking Levofloxacin 500MG two days ago and i'm still in pain. I hope th ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.