Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Quasense Oral.

3/15/2014 3:58:26 PM

Reviewer: DanaDoodle, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've never used birth control other than condoms prior to using Quasense, however, my period pains got so bad, I've had to leave work several times because the menstrual pains were so bad, even after taking Midol, I literally couldn't stand. I haven't been taking this drug for very long, (I'm only on my last pack,) However, I am already fed up! I have been experiencing dark spo ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2014 1:09:47 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hated this bc, I had headaches practically everyday, i never wanted to have sex, I gained weight and felt miserable all the time, my skin would be clear one day and then breakout all over my forehead the day after.

10/10/2013 10:49:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have only been taking this pill for a week I have noticed dizziness and headache my tongue has been numb also. Overall though it is going okay I have start taking it at night so that I won't have to have a headache too long. My biggest concern was weight gain but I have not gained any extra which is good I will defiantly keep taking it and watching my symptoms.

9/20/2013 11:55:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using this birth control for many years and have had no issues with it. I used to get morning sickness with other birth controls but this one took care of it. I don't have mood swings anymore and I don't always take it at the same time but it is still effective for me.

8/11/2013 12:44:35 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this drug for 4 months and have had a very good experience with it. lighter period symptoms and no extreme side effects, but i have noticed weight gain. other than that, good reviews. the only problem i have is taking it at the same time every day. that's not very easy.