Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Quasense oral.

10/29/2009 9:39:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

9/14/2009 11:51:51 PM

Comment:
    5 women in my area have had strokes due to taking this drug! BEWARE!!! One of the girls was only 19!!!!!!!!

8/12/2009 4:00:43 PM

Reviewer: tanyad, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    So far so good with Quasense until I now. I'm near the end of the third pill pack and I've had bad spotting for the last week and a half on the pills. I'm hoping its just the three month adjustment time and that once I start a new pack this bad spotting will stop. I did ask for the name brand Seasonale instead when I get a refill next week. Aside from this ongoing spotting the firs ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2009 7:52:58 PM

Reviewer: Kristinc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm on my 2nd month first week into it and I have had the worse acne on this pill. I'm breaking out on my face, chest and back and never had this happen before. I also experienced dizziness and I'm tired very often. I had no problems with spotting at all. I called my doc and I'm switching this asap!

6/20/2009 9:22:53 AM

Reviewer: Jadeu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Im on my first pack 5-8 week and I've been spotting for more than a week now.Cramping and moodiness.No desire for sex.I would rather have my period.That only last 5 days.