Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa Oral.

6/30/2009 3:17:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Like other reviewers, I also liked this pill at first. It did decrease my migraines and I had no problems with it until now...about 1.5yrs or use. I experience tender breasts and spotting (never had before) and can't lose weight no matter what I try. I kept testing for pregnancy, I was so confused! These reviews have helped me. I hope this helps others.

5/1/2009 12:15:38 AM

Reviewer: kks, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Seasonale/Jolessa for about 3 years. In the beginning, I loved only having my period 4 times a year. However, over the last year I have had increased breakthrough bleeding, which I never had before, and more frequent migraines - at least one a week. I have also noticed more moodiness, depression, and increased acne, which had also never been a problem. I think it is time for a sw ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2009 2:30:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am switching back to my original pill (Necon 777) after reviewing this Jolessa for almost a year. I had quite a few break-outs (acne - which I've never had before). I have a "weird" pain in my lower abdomen, increase in fluids, some other issues I don't want to put in writing. I wanted to remove my monthly cycle to see if it would prevent migraine headaches; it did not. i actua ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2009 4:12:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on BC since I was 17, and have never experienced the side effects I have while on Jolessa. I have gained a TON of weight and cannot seem to lose it regardless of how little I eat or how much I exercise. I have also experienced mood swings and depression, as well as a decrease in my sex drive. This prescription and I simply do not mix and I am switching back to Yaz.

3/26/2009 5:57:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I finished my first month. I have gained a couple pounds, been bloated, cramping, moody, my acne is terrible. I feel absolutely awful. But no breakthrough. My headaches have increased (which i already had severe tension headaches/migraines, and am on a prescription for them). So far, I am afraid it will not work, even though I use other methods of bc. I am very unhappy....