Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa Oral.

5/1/2009 12:15:38 AM

Reviewer: kks, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Seasonale/Jolessa for about 3 years. In the beginning, I loved only having my period 4 times a year. However, over the last year I have had increased breakthrough bleeding, which I never had before, and more frequent migraines - at least one a week. I have also noticed more moodiness, depression, and increased acne, which had also never been a problem. I think it is time for a sw ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2009 2:30:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am switching back to my original pill (Necon 777) after reviewing this Jolessa for almost a year. I had quite a few break-outs (acne - which I've never had before). I have a "weird" pain in my lower abdomen, increase in fluids, some other issues I don't want to put in writing. I wanted to remove my monthly cycle to see if it would prevent migraine headaches; it did not. i actua ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2009 4:12:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on BC since I was 17, and have never experienced the side effects I have while on Jolessa. I have gained a TON of weight and cannot seem to lose it regardless of how little I eat or how much I exercise. I have also experienced mood swings and depression, as well as a decrease in my sex drive. This prescription and I simply do not mix and I am switching back to Yaz.

3/26/2009 5:57:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I finished my first month. I have gained a couple pounds, been bloated, cramping, moody, my acne is terrible. I feel absolutely awful. But no breakthrough. My headaches have increased (which i already had severe tension headaches/migraines, and am on a prescription for them). So far, I am afraid it will not work, even though I use other methods of bc. I am very unhappy....

2/25/2009 1:04:01 PM

Reviewer: Megan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this birth control for about a year and a half now and at the begining I loved it but now for some reason I have a lot of spotting and times that I am on my period when I shouldn't be and sometimes it will last up to 2wks or longer and well I'm just fed up with this pill.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice