Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa Oral.

4/14/2009 2:30:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am switching back to my original pill (Necon 777) after reviewing this Jolessa for almost a year. I had quite a few break-outs (acne - which I've never had before). I have a "weird" pain in my lower abdomen, increase in fluids, some other issues I don't want to put in writing. I wanted to remove my monthly cycle to see if it would prevent migraine headaches; it did not. i actua ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2009 4:12:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on BC since I was 17, and have never experienced the side effects I have while on Jolessa. I have gained a TON of weight and cannot seem to lose it regardless of how little I eat or how much I exercise. I have also experienced mood swings and depression, as well as a decrease in my sex drive. This prescription and I simply do not mix and I am switching back to Yaz.

3/26/2009 5:57:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I finished my first month. I have gained a couple pounds, been bloated, cramping, moody, my acne is terrible. I feel absolutely awful. But no breakthrough. My headaches have increased (which i already had severe tension headaches/migraines, and am on a prescription for them). So far, I am afraid it will not work, even though I use other methods of bc. I am very unhappy....

2/25/2009 1:04:01 PM

Reviewer: Megan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this birth control for about a year and a half now and at the begining I loved it but now for some reason I have a lot of spotting and times that I am on my period when I shouldn't be and sometimes it will last up to 2wks or longer and well I'm just fed up with this pill.

1/15/2009 3:59:45 PM

Reviewer: justmarried29, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time to use birth control and this has been the worst experience! I am on the last month of my second cycle and I have gained 12 lbs. I work out daily and have been on WeightWatchers and still no weight loss. My breast are always tender and sore. Not to mention they have increase from a 36D or 36DD. I am constantly moody and have lowered sex drive. My first 3 month pack I had ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver