Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa oral.

3/26/2009 5:57:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I finished my first month. I have gained a couple pounds, been bloated, cramping, moody, my acne is terrible. I feel absolutely awful. But no breakthrough. My headaches have increased (which i already had severe tension headaches/migraines, and am on a prescription for them). So far, I am afraid it will not work, even though I use other methods of bc. I am very unhappy....

2/25/2009 1:04:01 PM

Reviewer: Megan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this birth control for about a year and a half now and at the begining I loved it but now for some reason I have a lot of spotting and times that I am on my period when I shouldn't be and sometimes it will last up to 2wks or longer and well I'm just fed up with this pill.

1/15/2009 3:59:45 PM

Reviewer: justmarried29, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my first time to use birth control and this has been the worst experience! I am on the last month of my second cycle and I have gained 12 lbs. I work out daily and have been on WeightWatchers and still no weight loss. My breast are always tender and sore. Not to mention they have increase from a 36D or 36DD. I am constantly moody and have lowered sex drive. My first 3 month pack I had ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2009 10:06:18 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on the eighth week of my first three-month pack of Jolessa. I am on my tenth day of a very painful, very messy period. I have gained at least eight pounds, experience severe mood swings, and have developed some unwanted facial hair. I do not recommend this pill and I plan on switching to a new one.

12/19/2008 1:55:20 PM

Reviewer: nhs2007, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this medication. I was enlisted, so my doctor wrote me the script because it would my my time on-duty much easier. The only problem I've had in the last 3 years has come up recently. I just haven't had my period. At all, no breakthrough bleeding, no spotting, nothing. And 3 negative pregnancy tests-2 at home one at my doctors. Right now I'm off it completely to see if there' ... Show Full Comment