Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa Oral.

«Previous 101-103 of 103
12/3/2007 7:48:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was already on ortho tri-cyclen before I switched to this one. I have not had any spotting or bleeding. But I have noticed an overal decreased sexual drive. I was put on this medication to decrease my periods due to the fact that I get a migrane every time I have a period. I am due for my first period next month. This pill does cause you to worry that you may be pregnant.

11/6/2007 4:06:43 PM

Comment:
I had sort of a bad experience with Jolessa. After talking to my dr. she decided that I was an unusual case however. I was on Jolessa for 1 year and had breakthrough bleeding with every pack. The bleeding lasted anywhere from 3-7 weeks, which defeats the purpose of taking an extended cycle pill. However, I did not have a problem with mood swings, weight gain, acne or anything like that.

9/20/2007 4:38:06 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:

«Previous 101-103 of 103

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.