Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa Oral.

3/11/2014 7:07:52 PM

Reviewer: Footnotesfan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Jolessa because my doctor told me that is completely normal and okay for a woman to not have her period every month. This idea sounded wonderful to me. I have had issues with spotting/bleeding twice (I have been on the drug for 7 months). At one point I bled for almost an entire month! What concerns me even more at this point, and why I have decided to try a different medication i ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 4:13:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After having to switch pills because Loestrin 24FE was taken off the market, I was given Jolessa. I read all the reviews and was hesitant to take it but had no other option at the time. After 1 week of taking it, I experienced HORRIBLE mood swings and feelings of depression constantly. I was nauseous daily, mainly in the evening. I stopped taking it a few days ago and already feel better. My ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2014 9:18:00 PM

Reviewer: Jayme, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Jolessa for a couple years.Before Jolessa I was on the depo shot, I have had no problems with Jolessa besides forgetting to take it. My periods are light and usually only last for 2 days.

1/9/2014 6:38:07 PM

Reviewer: Reviewer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control pill that I have tried. For the first three months I had spotting but after that it quit unless if I forgot to take my pills. Other than that, I was on it for two years and had no problems.

11/25/2013 1:25:49 PM

Reviewer: jen17325, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Jolessa since 2009. I have not had a period (more than an hour or two of light spotting), in those four years. EXCEPT, when for a three month period, I tried Quasense, as Jolessa was on extended back order. I bled for three months straight with Quasense.