Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa oral.

3/11/2014 7:07:52 PM

Reviewer: Footnotesfan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Jolessa because my doctor told me that is completely normal and okay for a woman to not have her period every month. This idea sounded wonderful to me. I have had issues with spotting/bleeding twice (I have been on the drug for 7 months). At one point I bled for almost an entire month! What concerns me even more at this point, and why I have decided to try a different medication i ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 4:13:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After having to switch pills because Loestrin 24FE was taken off the market, I was given Jolessa. I read all the reviews and was hesitant to take it but had no other option at the time. After 1 week of taking it, I experienced HORRIBLE mood swings and feelings of depression constantly. I was nauseous daily, mainly in the evening. I stopped taking it a few days ago and already feel better. My ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2014 9:18:00 PM

Reviewer: Jayme, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Jolessa for a couple years.Before Jolessa I was on the depo shot, I have had no problems with Jolessa besides forgetting to take it. My periods are light and usually only last for 2 days.

11/25/2013 1:25:49 PM

Reviewer: jen17325, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Jolessa since 2009. I have not had a period (more than an hour or two of light spotting), in those four years. EXCEPT, when for a three month period, I tried Quasense, as Jolessa was on extended back order. I bled for three months straight with Quasense.

10/24/2013 2:37:06 PM

Reviewer: butterfly, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Jolessa is shit! Shame on you Teva for manufacturing this piece of shit! Bleeding for three months straight! Ladies, I switched to Quasense, which is the other Seasonale generic and it works so much better!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice