Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa oral.

3/24/2013 2:29:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birth control. Switched to this birth control 5 years ago after having trouble with another and this one has been life changing. I experienced spotting the first few cycles I took Jolessa as my body needed time to adapt but ever since then I have experienced lighter periods only 4 times a year! I feel great and it has actually improved my quality of life...I can't imagine having a pe ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2013 9:23:48 PM

Reviewer: tebreen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for 2-3 years. I LOVE only having 4 periods a year. Jolessa has reduced my menstral migraines, and no spotting/between periods (unless I miss a week of pills-Oops). Has beed effective when I miss AND double up doses -(however not recommended)

2/22/2013 7:08:21 PM

Reviewer: sahjo77, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was happy to start Jolessa due to the fact that I would only have 4 periods a year. I took it for 9 months and never had a problem with spotting or weight gain, but I had severe acne and was an emotional wreck. I would go from angry to crying in no time. I have always been a very laid back person, I am going to switch medications asap!

2/11/2013 6:14:13 PM

Reviewer: GBa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Took it for over a year and loved it. The cost was the only reason I stopped.

1/14/2013 10:47:17 AM

Reviewer: D's Lady, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Why didnt I read the reviews before I switched to this BC. HORRIBLE... HORRIBLE...HORRIBLE... Ive been taking this pill for 2 months. I have been bleeding NONSTOP for 1 1/2 months. I just quit taking the pill last saturday...AND I AM STILL BLEEDING!!! And the stomach cramps are horrible... No sex drive... Hair is shedding alot!!! Headaches.... Cant doing it anymore! Absolutly switching!!!