Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of jolessa oral.

4/5/2008 9:10:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Um I gained about 8 lbs within the first month of taking this drug, I also had mood swings mostly from bitchy to bitchier. I also had a lot of breakthrough bleeding

3/20/2008 9:14:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme Headaches atleast @ a week, spotting, cramping, bloating,mood swings, depression, unwanted facial hair, changes in vision.You name it I had the side effect.

2/5/2008 7:20:02 PM

Reviewer: Bre, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Ortho tri cyclin lo to. This is my first pack. I find it easy to use. But I have noticed increased, extreme headaches. I have at least 2 a week. And I have had a little spotting, but that is listed as a side-effect for the first couple months. I have decided to switch due to the headaches but I haven't noticed any other side effects.

12/3/2007 7:48:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was already on ortho tri-cyclen before I switched to this one. I have not had any spotting or bleeding. But I have noticed an overal decreased sexual drive. I was put on this medication to decrease my periods due to the fact that I get a migrane every time I have a period. I am due for my first period next month. This pill does cause you to worry that you may be pregnant.

11/6/2007 4:06:43 PM

Comment:
I had sort of a bad experience with Jolessa. After talking to my dr. she decided that I was an unusual case however. I was on Jolessa for 1 year and had breakthrough bleeding with every pack. The bleeding lasted anywhere from 3-7 weeks, which defeats the purpose of taking an extended cycle pill. However, I did not have a problem with mood swings, weight gain, acne or anything like that.