Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MoviPrep Oral.

8/25/2010 10:26:08 PM

Reviewer: ramy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I dreaded this prep due to hearing horror stories but overall it wasn't that bad. I was given Moviprep because no pharmacies in my area had the Half-lytely the doc originally ordered. Anyway, I chased each nasty dose w/ ginger ale and sucked on green sucker. Stay close to bathroom...first wave hit me and you know the rest...:-) And the colonoscopy itself was a breeze. I don't dread the ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2010 4:44:41 PM

Reviewer: nomoremovi, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Movi says yoy have to drink less luquid. This is wrong because you have to drink 32 oz. of movi prep plus 64 oz. of water in 1 hour.Then at 4am I have to repeat this procedure for a total of 192 ounces( 1.5 Gallons). Overall a bad idea.

8/18/2010 10:46:09 PM

Reviewer: sickened, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the most wretched think I have ever had to drink!!! I am sorry that I did not do my research before getting this as prescribed by the doctor. I took a different product a couple years ago that was much better-I believe a fleet product. At $70 a treatment the phar cos much be dining these prescribing doctors well!!!

7/29/2010 9:50:50 AM

Reviewer: SadGuy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prepped for a Colonscopy - in the past, I've used other prep methods ... must say - MoviPrep is pretty bad! Medicine and science must get better than this if they want folks to embrace colonscopies!

6/12/2010 4:27:38 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I must be one of the lucky ones with no real problems using this. I followed all the instructions. I did use a straw to drink it which I thought was wonderful. I put it far back in my mouth so I hardly had to taste it. Someone also suggested sucking on a jolly rancher in between drinks. I used a green apple one and it helped. Keep the drink very cold.