Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MoviPrep oral.

6/26/2011 4:17:03 PM

Reviewer: turtledove, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the advice of one reviewer and drank apple juice after each sip or gulp of MoviPrep. The apple juice absolutely saved me. Also, my doctor's office recommended sucking on lemon slices which helped keep the nausea at bay. The instructions from the box allowed 15 to 30 minutes per 8 oz. of moviprep. Therefore, I took my time and stopped drinking when I felt bloated or ill and waited for th ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2011 3:51:54 AM

Reviewer: JPaceRN, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
What is the difference between MoviPrep and MiraLax 200grams in Gatorade? Aside from MoviPrep costs at least twice as much and tastes far worse. My doc prescribed MoviPrep, but I think I'll pass on this one based on reviews and cost/benefit analysis.

6/5/2011 4:32:37 PM

Reviewer: ppt from dallas, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was going in for a colonoscopy, this medication was prescribed by the doctor. he said it works well. did a split dose started at noon ,drank a lot of gatorade and clear liquids as per the docs instructions then did the first dose (tastes like what lemon pledge smells like) and then drank more clear liquids , it worked as advertised . did the second dose at 10:00 pm every thing came out clear as ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2011 11:20:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
OK, I don't know if I'm a freak or what, but I had absolutely NO trouble with Movi Prep. Yes, of course it does not taste like champagne, but I had absolutely no trouble getting it down. I had a glass of diet ginger ale nearby in case I needed a chaser, but really didn't need it. I took the split dose and was completely cleaned out for my colonoscopy the next day. Please don't ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2011 10:50:29 PM

Reviewer: Denver, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this as a prep for colonoscopy. I am one of the users who had a bad experience, and I could relate to the "torture" comments of others. I had a very hard time getting it down, and did vomit more than once, in addition to much gagging. I cannot honestly say that I would ever do it again. Maybe I would just take my chances. It was just horrible.