Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OB COMPLETE DHA oral.

3/26/2013 2:33:01 PM

Reviewer: leeoleeo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The first week, the pills were great, easy to swallow and not having any strong scent. However, after about a week, the entire bottle of pills started to smell like fish. I have never had such a strong reaction to any drug, but this one seriously makes me gag. The instant I open the bottle, the smell is overwhelming, then I have to touch the pill to put it in my mouth, which results in my fingers ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2012 2:06:04 PM

Reviewer: blessedmom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this vitamin by a fertility specialist, discontinued my old vitamin and started taking it immediately. Conceived naturally, breastfed for over a year & am now pregnant again. I have been taking the vitamin the entire time & love it! I get the DHA without the fishy after taste and no acid-reflux/heartburn from it. And yes, it is easy to swallow.

9/5/2011 11:39:14 PM

Reviewer: MiracleBaby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given samples of OB Complete at my Gyn's office while I was trying to conceive. I never had any side effects no matter what time of day I take them; therefore, I requested them once I was pregnant. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and still taking the same prenatal vitamins. Easy to swallow too.

6/14/2011 2:49:23 PM

Reviewer: missbeer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for three months, and just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never had any side effects, although when i was just taking other vitimins I had nausea. I am glad that this pill works so great, and will continue taking it for the rest of my pregnancy.

3/11/2011 2:07:24 PM

Reviewer: Dani, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This vitamins were prescribed by my ob gyn but I'm not satisfied with them because have too much iron in it causing me costipation. I tried to counter balance this side effect taking more probiotic (2caps day instead of the regular 1) but still doesn't work. Plus I believe is not made out by real food like other brands and I'd like to get the more real food possible available out there ... Show Full Comment