Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Travatan Z Opht.

8/13/2009 10:17:55 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't cause the eye swelling that I had with Alphagan P but afer using for two weeks I started having insomnia, chest pains, anxity and extremely high blood pressure come on thirty minutes after using the drops. Thought it was a different issue but the same thing happened two days in a row. I have stopped using the drops.

8/7/2009 10:10:21 PM

Reviewer: hiqual, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Travatan Z for about a month. The only side effects have been redness in the eye and dryness. I have had cataract surgery in one eye and I use the drops in both eyes, very effective in dropping the pressure.

4/4/2009 4:30:02 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
THE FIRST TIME I USED THIS, WHEN I GOT UP THE NEXT DAY MY EYES WERE DRY AND BLOODSHOT. THE SECOND TIME I USED THEM MY EYES WERE SWOLLEN SHUT, BURNING, AND I HAD A TERRIBLE HEADACHE. I AM AFRAID TO USE THEM AGAIN.

4/4/2009 11:13:31 AM

Reviewer: Gene, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have hard time putting drops in my eyes .,is there an easy way of puttind the drops in i am 73 years old thank you Eugene Kimble

2/17/2009 10:00:19 PM

Reviewer: Goodboy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first day I used this product my vision was very blurred and my entire eye and the area around my eye was red and swollen. The pain in my eye was so intense that I had a headache with nausea all day. I will never take this product or any like medication again. It has discouraged me from using any drops at all. Not sure I want to chance this terrible experience again. What is the chance of t ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee