Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva (28) Oral.

10/4/2013 3:54:02 PM

Reviewer: hellokitty , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I need some information I am on Balziva birth controls. I do take them on a regular but not at the same time. Does that make it more of a risk of getting pregnant. I have been on this medication for since May. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated three times in me I am on the second week of birth controls. I want to know my chances.

7/21/2013 12:21:37 PM

Reviewer: nubbykakes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Balziva for a few months now. My doctor felt it was the drug of choice to regulate my periods. So far so good. However, on the day before I actually start my period I am an emotional train wreck! I cry and mope around but the next day I'm fine. I have what I call normal 5 to 7 day period. No horrible cramps or extreme bleeding. My husband I agreed that I will continue for a litt ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 1:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Balziva for about 5 years now, and I love it. My periods are very light, although they do last for 7 days (same as before I started the pill). I have never gotten pregnant while on this pill. Zenchent is another alternative (same active ingredients) & I do prefer that over Balziva (less emotional on zenchent) but they are both effective.

9/14/2012 1:51:27 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Got pregnant while on this pill and never missed a dose. Had a horrible miscarriage. Hate this pill.

9/5/2012 5:10:09 PM

Reviewer: leahsmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its effective and I'm not even the best at taking it (I know, I know). Periods are always on time and regular. But I do get on and off nausiation, especially the past few months, which is odd, because Ive been on it for over a year now.