Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva 28 oral.

5/17/2012 12:18:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had very painful periods which caused severe pain before I started taking this pill. My periods would be very heavy at times and would last anywhere from a half a day to two and a half days. On Balziva, I have no pain whatsoever, and my periods are extremely light (light enough for panty liners), lasting only 1 day. I do not have any mood swings, and my high sex drive is greater than ever.

4/16/2012 7:50:40 PM

Reviewer: K, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I experienced non-stop bleeding for two months after I began taking this medication. I was tired, noticeably down, and just didn't feel myself. I have never experienced this with any other type of birth control.

3/27/2012 12:19:21 AM

Reviewer: ErinVT, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this pill for over a year, and it was the worst year of my life. I had severe mood changes to the point that I was clinically depressed and suicidal. I gained about 30 pounds and looked swollen or bloated all the time. My boobs went from B's to DD's, which may sound good, but I outgrew all my clothes and experienced severe back pain because of them. I got headaches all the time an ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2012 10:56:23 PM

Reviewer: Cam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been take this pill for 5 months now and I have not experienced any major side effects. It made my skin clear, which I am so happy about because I had aweful cyst like acne. My breasts get really tender around the 3rd week before the week my period is due and as far as my periods, the flow is lighter but I am still bleeding for five days. I don't have any mood swings, nothing out of the ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2012 5:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It has cut my cycle from 7days to 3days and they are much lighter.