Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva 28 oral.

2/25/2010 11:12:16 PM

Reviewer: dixie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor gave me this pill to get my system regulated. I used it for three months with mild nausau. We stopped the pill for a few months and the first day we restarted it, I vomited. Severe nausau this time. Some dizziness too. Would not recommend this pill.

12/12/2009 8:15:13 PM

Reviewer: kayladawn09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i started taking this pill after i had my baby and my boyfriend started almost instantly that i was becoming depressed.I started to cry of anything and everything, have hardly been talking to anyone, mostly keeping to myself. I have only been on the pill for a month. I wouldnt take the pill..

11/12/2009 11:15:07 AM

Reviewer: Whitney29, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this birth control for less than a month. I changed from another pill because it made me crazy, crying all the time and depressed. I started my period Oct. 30, 2009 and stopped the 5th of Nov. and on Nov. 11,th I started bleeding again, like a period, not breakthrough bleeding that is light, but heavy. Anyways, this pill makes me very nauseated and I throw up about every two days on ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2009 10:36:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this medicine as a generic brand for Ovcon. I had terrible side effects that included numbness in my arm and pain and weakness in my legs. It also altered my mood. I would not recommend this medicine for anyone!

8/9/2009 5:02:48 PM

Reviewer: jackgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started 3 months ago because I was getting married. About a month after starting my hair started to fall out. It was horrible. It would come out while brushing or in the shower. I have lost over half the hair I had. If I dont eat before taking it I throw up. Even as a newly wed my sex drive is ZERO!!! I hate this pill. Once your hair starts to fall out switch pills. I thought it was just stres ... Show Full Comment