Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva (28) Oral.

6/5/2008 8:14:08 PM

Reviewer: Amanda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The first couple of months was fine. About 7 months into taking it I started having constant breakthrough bleeding for the week before my period, then I would have my period, then a couple more days of bleeding. I kept on the drug for 4 more months hoping it would even out, but it never did. I hate this pill and told my doctor that I would rather be pregnant than take it anymore. And I am still ha ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2008 10:49:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this drug for just 5 days, I became dizzy, disoriented, and have had a constant headache. I nearly passed out at work! I also experienced breakthrough bleeding. I will never EVER use this product again, and I would certainly not recommend its use to anyone else either! It should be taken off the market as far as I am concerned!

1/28/2008 10:08:07 AM

Reviewer: Cat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 8 months and I have had different types of effects each month. The first month, I didnt experience much; I didnt have much of a period but would have slight cramping. The second month, I experienced a lite lite period and the same amount of cramping. Slowing but surely this medication has my moods off balanced and my periods are slightly worse, but the cramping ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2007 5:57:59 PM

Reviewer: mustangracer777, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I also had break through bleeding in the first month and frequent headaches until the end of the second month. So far so good on month three.

12/17/2007 5:28:10 PM

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?