Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva (28) oral.

6/27/2014 12:08:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Balziva for a year or 2 and haven't had any problems. I was on orthotricyclen, brand and generic, before and started having spotting after intercourse so my gyno switched me. On the Balziva I've had very light periods which do last about a week and I too get very VERY emotional the day before I start my period. I am an anxious, emotional person as is, but the day before is n ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2014 10:54:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Regulated cycle, and keeps menstruation painless and short. Only one day of PMS a month.

10/4/2013 3:54:02 PM

Reviewer: hellokitty , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I need some information I am on Balziva birth controls. I do take them on a regular but not at the same time. Does that make it more of a risk of getting pregnant. I have been on this medication for since May. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated three times in me I am on the second week of birth controls. I want to know my chances.

7/21/2013 12:21:37 PM

Reviewer: nubbykakes, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Balziva for a few months now. My doctor felt it was the drug of choice to regulate my periods. So far so good. However, on the day before I actually start my period I am an emotional train wreck! I cry and mope around but the next day I'm fine. I have what I call normal 5 to 7 day period. No horrible cramps or extreme bleeding. My husband I agreed that I will continue for a litt ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 1:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Balziva for about 5 years now, and I love it. My periods are very light, although they do last for 7 days (same as before I started the pill). I have never gotten pregnant while on this pill. Zenchent is another alternative (same active ingredients) & I do prefer that over Balziva (less emotional on zenchent) but they are both effective.

Does your kid have symptoms?