Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of triamcinolone acetonide Top.

5/19/2015 4:00:18 PM

Reviewer: Mariachiflute, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After trying OTC hydrocortisone cream, oral prednisone (helped somewhat-1st thing that did), betamethasone cream, clobetasol ointment, all of which helped a little for my terrible itching rash, I was put on triamcinolone cream twice a day. The extremely itchy rash, which started on my stomach and buttocks, spread to my entire body except my face. It was supremely itchy (resistant to oral Benadryl, ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2015 11:22:48 PM

Reviewer: Baby momma , 0-2 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have an 8 month old and used it for their eczema. My baby broke out in hives five minutes after it was applied. My 2 year old seems fine, but the 8 month old didn't react well, and also became really hyper. I'm sure it was probably because the cream was uncomfortable, but my baby's behavior was not normal for them.

1/12/2015 9:49:03 AM

Reviewer: js in MN, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
For 8 - 10 years I have tried all kinds of treatments for two dry itchy patches on my face. I used this cream twice daily for about 2 weeks and it has cleared it up. I am extremely pleased with the results.

12/20/2014 10:27:58 AM

Reviewer: Gladius, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Went to my doctor back in July of this year. I had really red cheeks and my doctor diagnosed me with rosacea, which I did not realize I had. He put me on this medication for it and after using this medication for the past 5 months, I have noticed the redness on my cheeks are greatly reduced. All in all, I have had a good experience with this medication.

12/13/2014 9:42:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had a rash around trunk of body with itching and discoloration of skin. Cream has been very effective in relieving all symptoms. Itch and discoloration disappeared within two months. Previously experienced use for aging father's skin damage due long time coumadin use. Was excellent for healing that as well. As a cortacosteriode, must be diligent in keeping out of bloodstream, overuse and e ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver