Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of triamcinolone acetonide topical.

8/18/2014 10:42:39 AM

Reviewer: Mimi B, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This product accidentally got up my Vagina and I began to feel slight puffiness around the genitals....this started last Novembeer...no doctor knows how to get it out of me so far...now I feel like I am sitting on a wad of hard flesh, other flesh around the vagina has turned totally numb and flabby, and I am experincing dizziness when I lie down, or when sitting up. I am seeking a cure but so far ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 7:11:28 PM

Reviewer: Dee Liss, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a eczema for 8 months.I tried every over the counter eczema products. It didnt work for me. Went to the doctor recently and ask for prescription cream. It looks way worst since the first year i have it. So the doctor prescribe me with this medication cream. I see results in 2 days , 3 times a day application. Thank you.

1/9/2014 7:01:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After eight years of itching and not sleeping well I went back to my dermatolog who prescribed this triamcinolone cream. My dog was also plagued with bio spot that would stay on for month. Cortisone cream did not worked for us but the steroid cream cleared us within two weeks. Now we both sleep like a log no more itching.

1/6/2014 6:45:14 PM

Reviewer: golfer guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescription oral steroids had not worked for this unknown rash which appears on torso, arms, legs and comes and goes. It had come back for some three months. My doctor prescribed this cream and it is the only thing which has immediately caused healing of the rashes.

12/27/2013 2:05:54 AM

Reviewer: Lingo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had red spot on lips for 4 mos. Dr. can't figure out what it is. No other medication has worked. This totally healed the spot in 3 days.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash