Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of triamcinolone acetonide topical.

8/18/2014 10:42:39 AM

Reviewer: Mimi B, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This product accidentally got up my Vagina and I began to feel slight puffiness around the genitals....this started last Novembeer...no doctor knows how to get it out of me so far...now I feel like I am sitting on a wad of hard flesh, other flesh around the vagina has turned totally numb and flabby, and I am experincing dizziness when I lie down, or when sitting up. I am seeking a cure but so far ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 7:11:28 PM

Reviewer: Dee Liss, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a eczema for 8 months.I tried every over the counter eczema products. It didnt work for me. Went to the doctor recently and ask for prescription cream. It looks way worst since the first year i have it. So the doctor prescribe me with this medication cream. I see results in 2 days , 3 times a day application. Thank you.

1/9/2014 7:01:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After eight years of itching and not sleeping well I went back to my dermatolog who prescribed this triamcinolone cream. My dog was also plagued with bio spot that would stay on for month. Cortisone cream did not worked for us but the steroid cream cleared us within two weeks. Now we both sleep like a log no more itching.

1/6/2014 6:45:14 PM

Reviewer: golfer guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescription oral steroids had not worked for this unknown rash which appears on torso, arms, legs and comes and goes. It had come back for some three months. My doctor prescribed this cream and it is the only thing which has immediately caused healing of the rashes.

8/4/2013 10:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son has severe eczema. Doctors continue to prescribe same medication. Son claims his legs burn when it is applied and we have not noticed any improvement.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?