Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of triamcinolone acetonide topical.

12/20/2014 10:27:58 AM

Reviewer: Gladius, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Went to my doctor back in July of this year. I had really red cheeks and my doctor diagnosed me with rosacea, which I did not realize I had. He put me on this medication for it and after using this medication for the past 5 months, I have noticed the redness on my cheeks are greatly reduced. All in all, I have had a good experience with this medication.

12/13/2014 9:42:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had a rash around trunk of body with itching and discoloration of skin. Cream has been very effective in relieving all symptoms. Itch and discoloration disappeared within two months. Previously experienced use for aging father's skin damage due long time coumadin use. Was excellent for healing that as well. As a cortacosteriode, must be diligent in keeping out of bloodstream, overuse and e ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 7:11:28 PM

Reviewer: Dee Liss, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a eczema for 8 months.I tried every over the counter eczema products. It didnt work for me. Went to the doctor recently and ask for prescription cream. It looks way worst since the first year i have it. So the doctor prescribe me with this medication cream. I see results in 2 days , 3 times a day application. Thank you.

1/9/2014 7:01:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After eight years of itching and not sleeping well I went back to my dermatolog who prescribed this triamcinolone cream. My dog was also plagued with bio spot that would stay on for month. Cortisone cream did not worked for us but the steroid cream cleared us within two weeks. Now we both sleep like a log no more itching.

1/6/2014 6:45:14 PM

Reviewer: golfer guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescription oral steroids had not worked for this unknown rash which appears on torso, arms, legs and comes and goes. It had come back for some three months. My doctor prescribed this cream and it is the only thing which has immediately caused healing of the rashes.

man rubbing painful knee