Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Januvia Oral.

8/21/2008 10:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Angel, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking Amaryl and Gluphage for several years but my blood sugar was always 145+, docotr put me on Januvia, blood sugar went down to +-120 and my eye vision improved, but I started getting really severe headaches. They stopped after I discontinued Januvia.

8/19/2008 2:55:03 PM

Reviewer: Bubba, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a godsend. Actos was driving me nuts. I gained about 25 pounds since on Actos. Since changing to Januvia I have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks with NO change in my diet--either type of food or amounts. I have a consistant blood reading of around 160 every day. A little high but way better than being all over the map with Actos. I have had no adverse reactions like I did with Actos either.

8/7/2008 3:50:01 PM

Reviewer: stacie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
8/4/2008 5:55:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
8/3/2008 11:07:31 PM

Reviewer: gilbertsrn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am a registered nurse and newly diagnosed Type II Diabetic (December of 2007). I have never been overweight, but have a family history of diabetes. I was put on Januvia 100mg every day in Dec. of last year, and it helped immediately even causing some very low blood sugars. Starting around March/April of this year, my readings started getting higher. I also have increased my exercise and have ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?