Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Januvia Oral.

6/18/2008 1:41:24 AM

Reviewer: lem1238, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking 100 mg of Januvia for a month along with 1,000mg metiforum(2x daily) & 3mg Prandin (3x daily). BS down from 190's to 90-110. Doing the job. Dr gave me the option of this or injections, o brainer...works great. Thanks Merck!

6/12/2008 8:54:55 AM

Reviewer: ted, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Shortness of breath!! went off Januvia breathing fine, went back on short of breath!!

6/6/2008 10:16:42 AM

Reviewer: TypeATypeII, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is only my 3rd day on Januvia but I feel awesome! I was diagnosed with TypeII about 8 years ago and since that time I've never been able to get my diabetes under control no matter what I do. Three days ago, upon waking, my reading was 246. This morning it was 92! My head/thinking is MUCH clearer and my energy level is also higher. No other side effects, at least...so far, so good. I hope ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2008 12:51:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced Hives, and rash along with stomach cramps at night, diaherra, and nausea.

5/17/2008 4:55:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just found out in April that I am type two, the first night I took the meter home I had a 532 reading. within a week taking 100mg Januvia and 1000mg Metformin, my numbers are hitting 90-125, adjusting to the meds has been interesting but not too wierd. I feel better than ever and if Januvia works for you, it seems to work well. I am taking Metformin XR 500 2x a day I had issues with my numbers r ... Show Full Comment