Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of januvia oral.

10/18/2007 10:58:56 PM

Reviewer: hmmmm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Family member had a rash with this medicine, and a friend said there was a new warning posted about a deadly disease called Stevens-Johnson syndrome associated with Januvia. I didn't find it in WebMd though. Is it true?

10/17/2007 10:11:49 AM

Reviewer: J_Acme, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug changed my life. My mind seemed to become clearer. Blood sugar dropped dramatically and energy levels increased greatly. Excellent drug for me anyway.

10/16/2007 1:41:13 AM

Reviewer: Elizabeth, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Metfromin for 3 years with excelent results a1c is 5.2. I now take januvia once a day also and have had no adverse effects and do not have after meal spikes when I have eaten a high carb meal.i have only be on it 3 weeks so far so good.

10/15/2007 12:41:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had nausea every day all day from the 2nd week of taking this drug. When I consulted with my doctor she didn't want to take me off of it since she felt it was worth staying on. I wanted to lose weight yes but not when I am so sick to my stomach I have no desire to eat at all. I was forcing myself to eat one meal a day and that usually didn't sit well. As all diabetics know we are supposed ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2007 10:07:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking januvia for three months, and noticed a weight loss of 15 pounds during that time.