Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Femcon Fe Oral.

5/29/2008 2:39:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am barely in my first week of taking this pill and the headaches and nausea have been so bad I'm thinking of coming off of it. I have spent every night with a severe headache and nausea and vomiting. I have taken other oral contraceptives that haven't given me this much trouble, especially this early. This pill isn't worth the trouble for me.

5/26/2008 12:01:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this for eleven months.using as a regular bc.just recently my last period was odd, but i missed some pills..this past month i had no period at all...so i might be prego or i dont know...it's memorial day and doctors office is closed..not sure to continue taking or not..my periods were shorten to 3 days..felt good taking pill..now i am unsure

3/19/2008 7:55:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Switched from Implanon to this. Implanon was much easier, but I had lost my sex drive. This did not help. I also broke out in a spotty rash after only 2 weeks of treatment. Will not use again.

2/8/2008 5:42:03 PM

Reviewer: MIchelle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After switching to this pill and taking it for 5 months I became very tired, moody and developed a blot clot in my thigh. I have been on other birth control pills and none of them made me feel the way this one did. I am lucky the blood clot didn't kill me. I would not take this pill.

2/6/2008 3:42:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on birth control for 4 years and just recently switched to this one. I have been on it for 3 months and absolutely hate it. It has completely lowered my sex drive; I am super tired all the time, and have major anxiety. Also I have gained about 5 pounds, and have not been able to get it off. I have always been extremely in to working out and exercise 5 days a week and yet I can’t loose ... Show Full Comment