Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Femcon Fe Oral.

12/22/2010 2:32:26 AM

Reviewer: LaurenE1285, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently switched form Estrostep FE to Femcon and it has been the worst experience EVER! I've only been taking it for about a week and I have been extremely exhausted--can't seem to get enough sleep, very nauseous (throwing up and achy like I have the flu), and just overall feel AWFUL. I know you are supposed to give it a few months so your body can adjust, but I don't think that is ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2010 9:07:21 PM

Reviewer: Patches, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for almost 2 years now and finally realize that many of my syptoms may be related to this pill. I have horrible mood swings, upset stomach, headaches, cramps/discomfort and a decreased sex drive. While Femcon has been a successful BC with its effectiveness I am considering ending my use because I feel like it is making me miserable with all of the side effects.

8/28/2010 2:40:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Ovcon 35 and then I think it just switched over to Femcon. I've taken this for a little over 4 years and love it. The first month I took it, I got a little nauseous, but other than that, no side effects.

8/26/2010 7:23:32 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this BC for about 4 years.. i love it.. i have a little nausea in the first week but thats normal.. never have breakthrough bleeding it cleared up my skin completely.. it made my periods very light short and little to no cramps..

3/19/2010 12:51:55 PM

Reviewer: oneyedsally, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Femcon for 2 years and I am trying to switch, but my doctor does not believe my symptoms are caused by this medicine. Moodiness, fatigue, very bad migraines, NO sex drive are the ones I noticed right away. After reading some other reviews, I realize my problems wearing contacts and swollen hands/feet might be related too. I want to stop taking it, the only good thing is that my peri ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.