Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dostinex Oral.

7/30/2013 3:46:21 AM

Reviewer: FedupandHungry, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been on the drug long enough to know if it is dealing with my prolactinoma. I am often queasy until about 2 pm and was slightly dizzy for the first couple of weeks. Have had some heart palpitations but had those before the Dostinex. Also experiencing a lot of fatigue but am on iron injections for anemia, so may not be dostinex related. Before I went on the Dostinex, I managed to ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2011 1:19:33 AM

Reviewer: dostinex, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
when i first started takind dostinex was very light headed now ok i take half tablet twice a week

1/17/2011 9:48:36 PM

Reviewer: Grizz, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After years of waning lidido, worsening depression and chronic fagigue i had my MD check my Testosterone which turned out was nearly non existant. In follow up we found Prolactin levels over 100 and a 5mm pituitary tumor. I started Testosterone injsections and within a week had increased energy, libido, and mood. Saw the Endocrinolgist who started me on Cabergoline. Been on it 2 weeks and thou ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2010 12:14:34 AM

Reviewer: Edith, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this medication because I have no choice. I fell tired all the time. There is some days that I just feel like lying down. I don't have the energy to do anything. I have headaches at less 3 days a week.I experience tenderness on my breast. I gained weight since I'm taking this drug and I take only .25mg.

1/15/2010 8:28:05 PM

Reviewer: lady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)