Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dostinex Oral.

1/15/2010 8:28:05 PM

Reviewer: lady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Increased Levels of Prolactin in the Blood
1/5/2010 11:49:34 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
High levels of prolactin had killed my sex drive and started effecting everything else. Needless to say my hormones were out of wack. My doctor prescribed Dostinex and what a change. My sex drive is back and my hormones are in balance. It's worked for me and I recommend you ask your doctor about it.

11/13/2009 5:14:27 PM

Reviewer: Chase, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Extremely satisfied with the drugs performence but I have to wonder why it was discontinued by its maker in the U.S and when you call them you get no explaination.The only place I have been able to find this is overseas at $30 a pill. The company offers no subsitute and Parlodel and Promax cause me bad side effects.My Docter will no longer prescibe this drug as rports indicate Heart damage from i ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2009 2:46:37 AM

Reviewer: lorette, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
severe dizzines tired hi blood pressure ringing in the ears tired sleeplessness

10/12/2009 9:10:27 AM

Reviewer: Stacy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
In '95, I was diagnosed with high prolactin after seeing a doc because I was lactating though not menstrating. My endocrin doc said I could never have children and put me on Parlodel. I took one pill & became so ill I refused to take any more (vomiting and severe head pain). I went several years w/out menstrating. After I was married and wanted a second opinion on ability to have child ... Show Full Comment