Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ziana topical.

6/28/2009 9:45:01 AM

Reviewer: bikegal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Ziana for about a month and am breaking out more than usual. This is hard to go through and after reading the reviews its normal.fine lines are disappearing..I wish the Dr would have told me about the breakouts..

5/12/2009 1:08:09 AM

Reviewer: Dallas TX, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    At first I thought it was going to work. My acne seemed to ease a bit and I thought if I continue to use this product for a few months this might be "it". I read the reviews and I was patient for the first couple of months as I read "it will get worse before it gets better" and I've now used the product for nearly four months and it doesn't appear to get better. I us ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2009 9:52:25 PM

Reviewer: groy10, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started using ziana last week and as i am told my acne will get worse before it gets better(i guess thats part of the healing proccess) Right now I am at the stage where my acne is getting worse so i guess the medication is working, so i am really hoping it gets better, and from what i hear it does get alot better.

11/30/2008 8:19:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have struggled with acne for over ten years. I am in my early thirties and have tried everything short of accutane. Ziana has cleared up my skin and given my skin a glow. My skin has never looked this radiant. I wash with cetaphil cleanser, use ziana at night, and inova benzoyl peroxide/salycilic acid wipes in the morning. My skin got worse at first, in the first two months of using the product. ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 4:48:38 PM

Reviewer: goldenvan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    MY son and i have both been using ziana for two months now & wow! we are acne free! i was taking an oral antibiotic for the first month (minocycline) & my son took the oral antibiotic (minocycline) for 2 months.We first wash our faces with neutrogena bar soap for acne prone skin & pillow cases are wash with free & clear laundry soaps.