Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ziana topical.

2/11/2015 8:49:42 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Amazing!

1/24/2015 11:45:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Ziana for a week now and my skin has never been drier. I have red, almost scab like raw areas. Has anyone else experiences this? Does the dryness get better?

5/21/2014 10:24:03 AM

Reviewer: Dkeith1mom916cl4iu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    At 52 my acne was worse than when I was in my teens! I was getting cystic acne on my chin and cheeks. Is would take weeks for them to clear up and then they left scars. My dermatologist prescribed Ziana and I could tell a remarkable difference after only using it for a couple of days. I also noticed lightening of age spots and reduction of fine lines. I have used Aczone in the past and it didn ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2014 2:14:52 PM

Reviewer: tntmcgovern, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I followed the directions by using a pea size amount of gel on my face for 2 days. When I woke up on the 3rd day, I had broken out in a horrible dark red rash on my face. Over the following 3 days, the rash proceeded to spread all over my body, including my palms and bottoms of my feet. The rash is extremely itchy and I am miserable. I have been running a fever as high as 101 F throughout the day ... Show Full Comment

7/28/2013 1:45:59 PM

Reviewer: Ameeme, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    IF you want to see amazing photos of my results and read my review of Ziana gel, check out my blog post! http://ameeme.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/skinca re-warfare-review-ziana-gel/

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.