Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin phosphate topical.

4/9/2015 6:46:50 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for a little over two months and already see results. After visiting the doctor for moderate acne I was prescribed this topical treatment and would recommend it to anyone else struggling with constant breakouts.

3/14/2015 1:57:50 AM

Reviewer: ktcaat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I usually don't get acne but I do have white bumps on my forehead that are impossible to pop. No acne wash has been able to get rid of them and long story short I went to my doctor and he prescribed me this lotion. It works great. Don't use a product for a short amount of time and decide it doesn't work people! You're supposed to wait at least a month. Works perfect for me, very ha ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2015 11:45:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had moderate to severe persistent acne mostly concentrated on my cheeks as well as mild rosacea for over 16 years. The acne is mostly in the form of pustules and painful inflammation and more recently, I started getting on and off hormonal cystic acne on my jawline and acne on my chin. I was prescribed the clinda phosphate lotion and benzol peroxide (cream - not the gel which can be mo ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2014 12:42:52 PM

Reviewer: JJ, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 13 year old daughter has the T area of acne: forehead, nose and chin. She has been using this lotion for 2 months and we have not seen any improvement in her acne. Her skin is oily and she still has many pimples.

7/28/2014 11:23:43 PM

Reviewer: Rosie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So I am probably one of the rare patients that this has happened too, however, I did get C-difficile while on this medication. I'm not sure I can fully blame this medication only, because I was also on meds for an ear infection as well. Just be cautious if you have any stomach issues at all.