Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega Oral.

7/3/2012 2:40:02 PM

Reviewer: Cafe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wisconsin guy, I too have bipolar 1. I use to have hallucinations and loose touch with reality. With in three days after taking my frist Invega 12mg+3mgs tablets at one time per day.I knew I was on my journey home.

11/23/2011 4:23:40 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
11/17/2011 10:20:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have read comments here and on another site that stated that Invega causes increased appetite. This has been the opposite for me. Invega actually suppresses my appetite. Plus I have very strange dreams.

4/12/2011 9:41:30 PM

Reviewer: BipolarChick, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Invega was the only drug to make me sane again. I have been on it for 3 years, and I have had no episode. In fact, I am happy most of the time. I did gain a lot of weight at first. I gained 40 lbs initially, and now I am 25 lbs overweight. It just increases your appetite. Watch what and how much you eat, exercise, and you should be fine. It saved my life!

2/18/2011 2:06:11 PM

Reviewer: Dreamweaver11, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As someone with Bipolar disorder and P.T.S.D.,I find this drug usefull in the short term for acute episodes. However, after 3 months of use the sise effects have taken a toll on my health as risk of heart failure and stroke have become an issue not to be ignored. Wanting relef fom side effects plagueing my helth along with the stubborness of some doctors to discontinue is astonding! Fluid meds hav ... Show Full Comment