Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega Oral.

12/18/2010 11:18:17 PM

Reviewer: Jill S., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Invega 6mg for over 2 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with Bipolar when I was 18 and am now 26. Over the period of 6 years I went through over 10 meds that didn't work. Invega is a miracle to me. I have not gained weight, in fact I have lost weight after being on Zyprexa. I do have raised prolactin levels and don't menstrate, but my mood is stable and I have not had an episode on ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2010 9:29:59 PM

Reviewer: Momma, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son is not only Bipolar, but PDD, more autistic, and schizophrenic. I believe he is taking too many meds and I am hoping the second opion we will be getting in a couple of weeks will shed some light.

6/8/2010 1:36:25 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It stopped the paranoia, voices, and delusions.

1/31/2010 8:01:39 PM

Reviewer: happy, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son has been taking Invega 3mg for over a year. His episodes of violent rage have completely vanished. He's a typical teen again. He has gained weight though. About 30 lbs. When I weigh the weight gain versus the violent eposides of rage... The weight gain wins, hands down. We couldn't have dealt with the rage anymore.

1/12/2010 5:30:51 PM

Reviewer: rem, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Bipolar I disorder almost exactly 6 years ago (I was 20). I've gone through about 7 doctors and even more medications. The dosage that has finally been successful the past 2 years has been lithium, lamictal, and invega. I used to take geodon, but my personal feelings of distress (more physical than anything else) made me beg for something else. And then, whala! A new ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture