Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega oral.

3/26/2008 2:23:56 AM

Reviewer: MiPolar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was so at ease or level minded almost too good to be true. Well it was, the swelling in my legs & feet were the worst, my whole body suffered too even my face! I started this medication March 06,2008 and taken off of it March 24,2008. I ended up on Furosemide 20mg tab 1@2xpd. The pain in my spine and hips is unbearable, can't walk, this all brings me to tears. Diagnosed 12 yrs ago, trial ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2008 1:12:31 AM

Reviewer: krazykrys, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on this for my Hypomanic Bipolar....I find that if I take this medication in the morning I feel like I am high but when I take it at night I don't get that weird. This medication helps me out to a point but I still have my episodes.

2/9/2008 2:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Couldn't take it. Was extremely paranoid. Couldn't drive because I was scared I'd die. My whole body couldn't relax. I had terrible insomnia. I thought this drug would kill me if I continued to take it.

1/13/2008 10:24:05 AM

Reviewer: TracyP53, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Within the first week I have noticed a definite change in mood swings and overall happiness. It is too good to be true!! They are very expensive though. Are there any people who know how to get samples or the pills at a discounted rate.

12/28/2007 4:03:20 PM

Reviewer: mizvicki1965, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had periods of dizzness and neusea, kind of like being car sick. The worse of it has past. It has lighten up a bit.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.