Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lialda Oral.

8/16/2014 8:47:54 AM

Reviewer: Pennythepest, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This med contains sulfasalazine. I am allergic to sulfa and apparently to this derivative. I did not feel at all well the three days I took it and developed a rash and a big blister. Yes,I did advise my doctor of my sulfa allergy.

7/23/2014 2:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Brandy. , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My Uc is under control but I feel confused and dizzy a lot very tired all the time!

4/9/2014 8:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried Asacol and Colazol and neither of those worked for me at all. My doctor put me on Lialda 2 pills a day about 6 years ago and I was better within 2 months. In those 6 years I have only had one minor flare and feel better now than I ever have since being diagnosed with UC.

3/31/2014 1:36:19 PM

Reviewer: lisa0208, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was put on this medication after being sick for WEEKS and finding out i have ulcerative colitis along my entire large colon. Dr told me to take 4.8gr a day to initiate remission (4 pills)until furter notice. Yes the pills are quite large, but if you take them with plenty of water, it's really not that big of a deal. I am hoping that once i have been in remission for a while, my Dr will put me ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 10:41:17 PM

Reviewer: dscutter, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking 4 tablets a day I experienced weakness loss of apatite back pain and pain in ankles knees and hips. I have suspended use over the week end as advised by my doctor.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice