Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lialda oral.

8/16/2014 8:47:54 AM

Reviewer: Pennythepest, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This med contains sulfasalazine. I am allergic to sulfa and apparently to this derivative. I did not feel at all well the three days I took it and developed a rash and a big blister. Yes,I did advise my doctor of my sulfa allergy.

7/23/2014 2:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Brandy. , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My Uc is under control but I feel confused and dizzy a lot very tired all the time!

4/9/2014 8:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had tried Asacol and Colazol and neither of those worked for me at all. My doctor put me on Lialda 2 pills a day about 6 years ago and I was better within 2 months. In those 6 years I have only had one minor flare and feel better now than I ever have since being diagnosed with UC.

3/31/2014 1:36:19 PM

Reviewer: lisa0208, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was put on this medication after being sick for WEEKS and finding out i have ulcerative colitis along my entire large colon. Dr told me to take 4.8gr a day to initiate remission (4 pills)until furter notice. Yes the pills are quite large, but if you take them with plenty of water, it's really not that big of a deal. I am hoping that once i have been in remission for a while, my Dr will put me ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 10:41:17 PM

Reviewer: dscutter, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking 4 tablets a day I experienced weakness loss of apatite back pain and pain in ankles knees and hips. I have suspended use over the week end as advised by my doctor.