Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lialda oral.

12/10/2013 8:29:46 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had no symptoms until after I started this med then I had cramps, headache, diarhea

10/17/2013 4:42:57 AM

Reviewer: Susan91, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been very effective for me. 48 year old women diagnosed with UC at age 15. Just started lialda after years of taking nothing and suffering. On Lialda I have normal daily bms after being constipated for years. Feel much better and can eat food I was never able to before. The downside: I have gained 10 lbs in my lower abdominal area within a few months. I constantly feel bloated and ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2013 12:40:06 PM

Reviewer: JenniferL444, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been through a lot over the years. I have cut out gluten and have ulcerative colitis. I take two lailda pills every morning..(1.2gm) I have taken a list of different kinds of medications. My stomach pains, bleeding when I went to the bathroom, no energy, headaches ect where getting out of control. I have had endoscopies, colonoscopies and I’m only 25. It took a few months on lialda and I ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2013 6:52:55 PM

Reviewer: mamafitz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Ulcerative Colitis currently Without Symptoms
8/18/2013 10:09:14 AM

Reviewer: DAN, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Went from almost no symptoms of my colon disease to diarrhea, back pain to almost unbearable back pain. Took this drug about 8 years ago under the care of another doctor in Lexington, Ky. I had to discontinue because of the side effects. New doctor treated me last month and wanted to try it again, worse side effects this time around.