Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lialda oral.

«Previous 71-75 of 75
9/22/2008 4:16:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to take Asacol and it never worked, I Dr. wanted to put me on predisone...I said no way and found a new Dr...who put me on Lialda. I was in remission 2 weeks later. I have only had a few flair ups but it's because I was eating and drinking things I shouldn't have. I love this medication and the Dr. who told me that the amount of Asacol I was on was never going to be affective for ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2008 10:17:48 AM

Reviewer: hatesUC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only thing I am uncertain about, is that soon after starting this med, I felt great, however have been battling fatigue daily. Also does not help with my chronic lower back pain from my UC like other meds did.

8/8/2008 3:43:47 AM

Reviewer: Dan, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I now have mild UC (I used to be moderate at least I know and feel so), Lialda has been effective specially if I get a flare up which is rare now. I just take extra doses up to 4 for about 2 to 3 days and then I go back to 1 or 2, no side effects. I have been taking this med for quite some times and while it has helped. Perhaps some might not have been effective because they are time release ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2008 9:27:08 PM

Reviewer: castaway1819, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feal a lot better after starting this drug. but very expensive.

7/8/2008 9:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this 2 months after having a baby. I used to take asacol and loved it. My doctor suggested I take this and my symptoms have gotton worse.I prefer the asacol. Even though it was more pills it was more effective.

«Previous 71-75 of 75