Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zanaflex Oral.

10/20/2008 2:11:55 PM

Reviewer: gb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have RA, Fibro and Scoliosis. I have taken them all up until Friday when this drug was prescribed. I am only 29 and I cannot remember not hurting. Well, Took one dose, slept and woke up pain free for the first time in 16 years! I was able to wake up with no brain fog as well.

9/30/2008 4:30:23 AM

Reviewer: Alasia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed Zanaflex 4mg for a strained muscle in my back. Within 15-30 minutes I feel drunk, slurred speech, vision blurred, then I finally pass out. I have fallen asleep three times while eating... woken up at the table with food still in my mouth. Thank God I didnt choke. I reccommend that you do not eat after you take this medicine. I sleep solid for about 4-6 hours, and I wake up fee ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2008 7:04:59 PM

Reviewer: oklacarcollector, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Real bad reactions. Hospitalized twice in 2007 because of it. Spent 2 months in bed. Have never gotten back to feeling like I did before using it. Liver enzymes went through roof. Protine went way down. Doctor thought I would die. They even sent tests to California. Side effects sneak up on you and doctors can't figure out what is causing the problems.

6/21/2008 4:05:57 PM

Reviewer: marty j, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor started me on Zanaflex 2mg-3 times a day,9yrs ago for migraine headaches.In 2002 I had an accident @ work and they raised the dose to 4mg-3 times a day.I have taken this dose for 6 yrs now.I have had great results with Zanaflex,without it I do not think I would make it through the day.

5/15/2008 8:51:42 PM

Reviewer: myangelfilly@aol.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works wonders for the spasms. Which is why I took it for 8 yrs. But it is highly addictive and nearly killed me when I stopped taking them. I suffered a small stroke from my BP going so high, non stop vomiting and diareah for 10 days. Lost 40 pounds in 2 weeks. Didn't sleep for a week straight. Hallucinations, dizzy and couldn't walk at all. I slept on the floor in the bathroom for ... Show Full Comment