Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pataday Opht.

5/6/2009 2:22:22 PM

Reviewer: Pataday NJ Girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
During allergy season I cannot wear my contacts unless I use Pataday. I have tried many other eye drops, but Pataday is the only thing that works for me. The drops do irritate my eyes if I administer them in the morning, but not if I put them in at night. Bought a 3 month supply from www.medstoreinternational.com for the price of 1 month. It is well worth the money in my opinion.

5/4/2009 10:10:53 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The price of this drug is just out of this world. I paid 109.00 for 2.5ml. First I thought it to be wrong but found someone else here that paid 90 dollars. Imagine using this at a bottle a month...i.e., that's over 1200 dollars per year. I am sorry, that is a wicked rip off folks. DO NOT BUY!

3/18/2009 1:24:35 PM

Reviewer: Jennifer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son is using this medication. He is 4. His eyes get so red as soon as anything starts blooming in the spring. It keeps his eyes from swelling shut but it does not keep them from getting red and itchy. It is the best thing we have found so far though.

1/8/2009 2:50:06 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could not believe this cost me $90.00 for 2.5 ml. What a rip off. Has any one paid this price or is it an error on my grocer Raleys in California?

7/19/2008 10:21:21 AM

Reviewer: H7l1p60, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used it for 2 weeks, after which time the skin around my eyes felt very tight. I also suffer from chronic dry eye and am considering Restasis, but after reading the reviews, I'm not sure I want to try it.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice