Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pataday ophthalmic.

6/9/2015 1:19:18 PM

Reviewer: Bloomington, IL, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I frequently have eye allergies and my eyes are often red, itchy, and watery. I was prescribed Pataday and have been satisfied with the results. I am having less eye irritation. I definitely am NOT happy about the price (my insurance copay is $60!) - the size of the bottle is VERY small and only lasts me about 1 week. $60 a week is not going to cut it.... I have tried over the counter allergy eye ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2015 9:41:42 AM

Reviewer: clearly me, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had been trying to find something to help my eyes from allergies and the blurred vision. My Dr. gave me this and it has helped within 5-1- minutes. I love these eye drops. I wish I would have had these eye drops a few years back when my allergies really started to bother me.

4/7/2015 9:15:42 PM

Reviewer: Bunny, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Did nothing for my eyes and drove my sinuses crazy. Stopped using after a week OTC options worked better.

3/12/2015 3:23:24 PM

Reviewer: shamrock, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It did not provide relief and caused me itching around my eyes and cheeks. I Switched to Alaway and had more relief from my symptoms.

11/7/2014 5:13:57 PM

Reviewer: jacki, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This works great for my itchy, sticky eyes. The cost of it was a shock, but then I went to pataday.com and got their loyalty rebate. It brought the cost down to $30. The rebate is good for refills up to a year.